Wednesday, October 26, 2005

vorwiegend nicht gut

If you knew me 2 or 3 years ago, esp. around the time that I had the summer Shadyside apartment, you may have been one of the several friends who FORBADE me from seeing a certain person, with whom I had been mutually hanging around, to the detriment of all (modifying "hanging around," not "forbade"). No encounter with this person ended favorably. I may go so far as to say that no encounter with this person ends favorably.

Naturally, I have tentative plans to go with him to a party tomorrow night.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for you welcome, we find your site and is interesting and great.
Lester

10:25 PM  
Blogger dave said...

Wow! Look at the above syntax and name. That's my super favorite spam comment of all time.

Um, I knew you then and I have no idea who yer talking about. I can't believe that was 2 years ago. Was this person someone with whom we played Password and drank Rolling-Rock ponies.

A sentence from a student paper last week that I will steal and use in a poem: "We spent hours floating on noodles and playing Marco Polo."

2:52 PM  
Blogger j. ondioline said...

If he was at that party, Matt's going away?, he left early. Do you ever play word ladders? When you pick 2 words and see who can get from one to the other first? Have we talked about this?
The best and rarest word ladders are thematic. Like: love lose lost lust.
Good sentence. I was just looking up Marco Polo for an ad about hearing protection. We should get a rousing game of that going in the studio. Lots of nice sharp corners.

5:22 PM  
Blogger g odoreida said...

OK, I was at that party, I left late, and I have no idea whom you are talking about. I suppose there are good reasons for me not to know about it.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home